Jenny L. Doling has been licensed to practice law in California and Nevada for over two decades, and she focuses solely on bankruptcy law and debt relief. Jenny has successfully handled numerous appeals wherein her work has resulted in the appellate court overturning the rulings of the lower courts.
Jenny's professional memberships and participation includes:
- Board of Directors of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Professor of Bankruptcy Law at the California Desert Trial Academy
- National speaker for NACBA
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Immediate Past-President of the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
- National Speaker for the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- National Speaker for the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ)
- Past-President of the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum (IEBF)
- Served on the Board of Directors for the California Bankruptcy Forum (CBF).
She was awarded the National Distinguished Services Award by NACBA and the Legislative Advocacy Award for her legislative work in protecting consumers and homeowners in California.
On a personal note, Jenny just celebrated her 25th wedding anniversary in July and has been blessed with two wonderful children, a daughter in San Diego who works with children with Autism and a son in San Jose who works in the IT field on many of the large tech campuses, such as Google and Facebook.
One other tidbit you may not know: Jenny loves to ride quads and to wakeboard. Her family enjoys camping in the winter and spending time on Lake Havasu in the summer. She’s passionate about her clients and the bankruptcy field of law. It’s an area of law where she can see such positive changes when the cases are concluded.